If you are into a lot of underwater hunting and you are looking for a pair of good lobster diving gloves to add to your collection or replace worn out ones, this guide is for you.
Lobster diving gloves are great for underwater hunting and other water activities like snorkeling and more. It is used to protect the hands from harm, keep the hands warm and even offer a flexible and firm grip when needed.
However, there are a couple of things one would need to consider before investing in a lobster diving gloves and that is what will be contained in this guide so that you will be able to make a final decision for the best gloves for lobster diving or lobstering.
The Best Lobster Diving Gloves in 2022 [Ranked]
If you are looking to invest in diving gloves for lobstering, that you can use for any kind of underwater hunting (Spearfishing) or even snorkeling or diving as the case may be. There are a couple of good ones we have picked out for you below:
- AKONA All ArmorTex Dive Gloves
- D Vein Lobster Gloves – Puncture Resistant
- SpearPro Dyneema Gloves – Abrasion Resistant
- WOOWAVE Diving Gloves
- Promate 5mm Kevlar Dive Glove
1. AKONA All ArmorTex Dive Gloves
- This glove is puncture resistant.
- Acts best as an over-glove for cold lobster dives.
- Very flexible to use and quite lightweight (1mm thickness).
- Made with the best neoprene material that are great on the skin and has a four way stretch.
- Doesn’t come in a variety of colors but it comes in about four sizes including extra small.
- Has a hoop and loop closure type.
2. D Vein Lobster Gloves – Puncture Resistant
- Offers a non-slip grip more than most gloves.
- Comes in four sizes including extra-large.
- Great for fishing, snorkeling, diving, and spearfishing.
- It has a pull on closure type.
- Made with a rubber armor coating for maximum protection.
- Great to use in cold temperatures, keeps your hands dry and warm to the fullest.
- These gloves are cut, abrasion and puncture resistant.
3. SpearPro Dyneema Gloves – Abrasion Resistant
- One of the best abrasion resistant diving gloves out there.
- The closure type is hoop and loop (Velcro wrist straps).
- Comes in many sizes however it is always best to order one size up.
- Great for spearfishing and very easy to put on.
- Very durable and lightweight.
4. WOOWAVE Diving Gloves
- Double-lined 3mm neoprene material.
- Good for kayaking and snorkeling too.
- Easy to adjust Velcro wrist straps.
- Anti-slips grip palm design.
- You can move your hands easily when you have these gloves on.
- You cannot be poked by a lobster with these gloves as it is puncture resistant.
- Keeps the hands warm and almost dry in cold temperatures.
5. Promate 5mm Kevlar Dive Glove
- Has a Velcro wrist strap for maximum fitting and adjustment.
- 5mm neoprene material.
- Great for cold water use.
- Glued and blind-stitched.
- Already pre-curved glove fingers for extra comfort.
- Durable and lightweight.
Please note that these gloves have been well tested out by our team, meaning that this list is based on real life situation and over 3000 reviews online by actual human beings.
Even though this list of the best gloves for lobster diving have been ranked by us and this doesn’t mean that the last on the list is bad to use, it is not.
It is just a way of showing the brand of diving glove which performed at least 90% of the functions we were looking for, we will discuss this below:
Durability: When buying diving gloves always go for the durable kinds by checking the material used in making them. A glove made with Dyneema would be 8 times stronger than the one made with Kevlar.
Budget: Good diving gloves should never be too pricey instead it should offer good features and at the same time be budget-considerate.
Size: It is always advised by professional underwater hunters to always go for the correct and comfortable glove size when purchasing. If you are ordering online always go for one size up to avoid mistakes.
Lobster diving gloves are essential in any underwater hunter’s life. It protects from harm from claws and spikes of some sea creatures.
It also protects the hands from abrasions and unfavorable weather conditions. These gloves can be when spearfishing, snorkeling, lobstering, diving, and more!